Cravings. I hate them, and yet I just can’t ignore them. Sometimes it leads to weird food combinations that try. I considered cooking all three separately, but decided that’d be a little strange.
So, I combined them – roasted carrots and garlic, bacon, and pasta. Cravings. Solved, in a delicious and unquestionable way.
– 1/4 cup chopped carrots or about 5 baby carrots
– 2 garlic cloves
– 1 tbsp of olive oil
– 2 cloves of garlic
– 1/4 of a small yellow onion
– 3 cherry tomatoes
– 2 slices of bacon
– 1/2 cup of noodles (I used penne.)
– Salt and pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
3. While the carrots are cooking, boil water and add the noodles. Drain.
4. Chop the bacon up and cook over medium heat in a saucepan. Once the bacon is almost cooked, toss in the chopped onion. Add the carrots and garlic to the pan.
5. Cut up the tomatoes. Toss in the cooked noodles and tomatoes. Cook until well mixed and heated. If the noodles begin to sizzle, add a little bit of oil. Salt and pepper to taste. Serve and enjoy!